Mammoth Cave Council #206
Bowling Green, Kentucky

Editors:

Special thanks to Dr. Jeff Morley, & Tim Brown

Lodge Details

Chartered
1949
Name changed to Walah Elemamekhaki, 1950

Lodge Details

Lodge Totem/Insignia Bear

Name Translation

Membership No Membership Data

Recent Updates

Recent Additions

Lodge History

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--CqqQRDwyA
https://scouttrader.org/members_only/journal/mar_24.pdf?fbclid=IwY2xjawGR9IxleHRuA2FlbQIxMAABHfypWzuzqG_Vz9v94IYC7K_FEvYYbMwQ4Vm95-7ut2n74DTTEfMhV19HiA_aem_TdsZ5-e3n4qRGrfPpBdxWQ

The Cogoiba Council based in Bowling Green was formed around 1946, splitting away from Louisville Area Council to better serve the local area; The council would in rename 1948 to Mammoth Cave Council.
The Lodge was formed in late 1948 and received a charter for 1949 as Land of The Big Caves Lodge 405. In 1950, the name was changed to Walah Elemamekhaki. In 1952 the Lodge was absorbed by Wapiti #367.